Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Jackson Hole Nuptials!

This past weekend, we headed out west for a college friend's wedding. They had their wedding in Jackson Hole, Wyoming where they met and fell in love. I knew the wedding would be amazing, but it was so much more than that!!! I am all about some details, (I will have to show you some of my wedding pictures soon) and so was she. It truly is the details that make the difference. 


Here is a glimpse into our wonderful weekend out West.

Friday there was a party after the rehearsal dinner at the Center for the Arts that was a blast!
This is the beautiful bride, Hallie, after the rehearsal dinner.

It was so fun getting to spend time with some of my college friends
          



Saturday was left free for all of the guests to see all of Jackson Hole. We took full advantage of that! A group of about 30 took a float trip down the Snake River. It was the perfect way to spend a BEAUTIFUL afternoon in Jackson!


God truly outdid himself when he created Jackson Hole!



Some people even played flip cup on one of the rafts! I had never witnessed this before.




We were on the river most of the day, but of course our night didn't stop there. Cole and I spent the rest of the afternoon with my best friend from home and her boyfriend. It was so much fun spending time with my best friend. Now that we live 5 hours apart, we don't get as much QT as we would like. Thank goodness for cell phones!


On the way to dinner, we walked around the square. 

 After we watched some football (even though we were out West, we are still from the South) we paid a quick visit to the Million Dollar Cowboy bar. The bar stools are saddles!! How neat is that!


The next day was Sunday, wedding day, but Cole and I had all day to ourselves. It was so much fun!

We took a lift up Snow King Mountain where there were beautiful views of the Hole.


The Tetons


Then we had a little fun.. yes we know its cheesy


Of course we took the lift back down


We made a pit stop for lunch at Snake River Brewery and then headed back to get ready for the real reason we came to Jackson Hole. The couple got married at St. John's Episcopal Church and their reception was on the 13th hole at  Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis. I have never seen a more spectacular reception location!

There was a beautiful tent where the seated dinner and dance floor were.

How could we not take a million pictures with the Tetons as our background??



How gorgeous is she!!



Here are a few of the details that made this wedding wonderful!






I know this one is blurry, but I thought it was too cute not to share! The guests rang sliver bells and the happy new married couple exited on a golf cart.


Cheers to the new Mrs!! 



I can't believe the weekend is already over, but we had an absolute blast! I can't wait until we get to head out West again!

Thanks Y'all
-Wise Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment