Thursday, February 6, 2014

Oven baked Salmon

I love salmon but rarely cook it at home because my Husband is not a fan. I Put my foot down and decided to make a super easy salmon meal for myself and he could fend for himself. This recipe is so easy I can't even stand it. I served it with my millet edamame salad and had a super delicious and healthy supper. Because my Hubs wasn't included in this meal, the recipe below is for one :)

Oven Baked Salmon
GF, DF

Ingredients:

1 salmon filet 
1 T agave nectar
1 T white wine vinegar
1/2 t chili oil
1 T fresh cilantro, chopped 
1/2 t cumin
1 T extra virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced

Preheat your oven to 375°

Chop your cilantro and mince your garlic


Add agave nectar, white wine vinegar, olive oil, chili oil, cilantro, cumin, and garlic into a small bowl. Whisk together until completely combined.


Lay out a piece of aluminum larger than your piece of fish and create somewhat of a boat shape placing it on a cookie sheet.

Place your salmon in the middle. Sprinkle with a little salt and paper 

Pour your marinade over the top and fold the edges in so the marinade won't leak.


Add another piece of foil on top, folding it over the bottom piece of foil, sealing it all the way around

Cook for 15 minutes and enjoy!



Thanks Y'all!
-Wise Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment