Monday, July 14, 2014

Baked Potato Wedges

I have had potatoes on my mind lately, but I really wanted to add a little twist to them. I love anything with a good crunch (I mean who doesn't) but I wasn't feeling something fried. I opted for a baked potato wedge option. By adding flour, specifically almond flour, the potatoes take on a little bit of a different texture that both Hubs and I were quite pleased with.





Whats even better? You guessed it, its EASY! Also, you should have all of these ingredients on hand so I am not sending you around the grocery searching for special ingredients. You're welcome! :)

What do you say we make some potato wedges?

Printable Recipe here Here

Baked Potato Wedges
naturally GF/DF


Ingredients:

 2 russet potatoes, washed well
2 T olive oil
2 T almond flour
1/4 t paprika
1/8 t salt
1/4 t onion powder
1/4 t garlic powder
1/8 t black pepper

What to do:

Preheat oven to 450°.

Slice your potatoes in half lengthwise and then into fourths lengthwise again.



Place almond flour, paprika, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper into a large ziplock bag.

Close the bag and shake all ingredients together.

Add your potatoes into the ziplock bag.

Shake the bag to coat the potatoes.

Coat a large baking sheet with your olive oil.

Lay your potatoes on the baking sheet.

Bake for 35-40 minutes, flipping once. The potatoes should be crispy and fork tender.



Thanks Y'all!
-Wise Wife 

No comments:

Post a Comment